stat counter

Friday, May 19, 2017

Garden Progress Pics

Nearly a month has gone by since my last post. I have no excuse and make no promises that I'll do better, but I'll try. Although some days, like today, when I really don't have much to say, I may just post pictures of the back yard and my little garden spaces to show how it's progressing.

This is how the  herb/flower garden looked in March as I was weeding and moving things around:
This is how it looks  now- almost finished weeding and mulching may need to move some plants to fill in  bare spots.


Here's the veggie bed as I was beginning to work on weeding and cleaning up in March:
And  here it is now, still need to mulch  the paths and pull more weeds and vines which pop up overnight every night, it seems.
 Here's a pic of the chard-  we had some last night, steamed with ginger and lemon.  Quite  tasty.
Some baby  Tiny Tim tomatoes  that are growing in the container garden on the deck. I may have  planted too many of these- they are all absolutely loaded with tiny tomatoes.
It has gotten too warm  to be out in the middle  of the day so  I'm trying to get  in a few hours in  the mornings and in the evenings when it's cooler, and Mr. G is digging a new bed for me to move some shasta daisies, iris and  other odds and ends to which should keep me busy for awhile.

No comments: